Saturday 30 July 2011

For God Sake....

Ahh My Life Is Annoying Me...

So Im Like £900 overdraft
And my job try pay me £860 after i slave like f@#% for them?!

aghh im gna hav to live on my overdraft till my student loan comea through but how annoying seriously?!
My mother keeps calling me a tramp because im in debt..my own mother??

after i had to go overdraft because i paid HER bills...yet she no denies it and says that what kind of person am i asking her for money back?!

seen..
After all i was tryna do wss explain to her the reason why im overdraft..seriously why do parents never listen

Im so annoyed..i havnt eaten all day jus sippin on a coke now because i swear im gonna fall asleep at work

I dont even care if i have no money=no food=skinny me!

so its kool beans i guess..

Neway hes started stayin round now which means my attempts at trying to purge again are not gonna happen..

Mia's abandoned me :(
bt i dont care its better atleast now i dont binge now i can jus never eat and be happy :)

love you all

Remember-if foods the problem, eating is not the solution x

x :/ x

No comments:

Post a Comment