Sunday 3 July 2011

Lol My Life Is Jokess

Hello Hello :)
How is everyone :)

Joke I Know What Your Waitin To Read...why have i gone weird...omg im actually scared to tell you lol

(Slapped Myself)

Ok so i text him saying i had to cancel because i cant stay out...he replied saying thats its ok bt if i cnt stay out do i wna go cinema with him..nd blah blah blah....
I said yes
Took me 2 hours to get ready
I tried on every item of clothing i own
Told my mother a lie and off i went
Ofcourse i was fashionably late..

I got to the cinema and there he was..
Much skinnier but buffer than before..hes obv been working out
and hes tanned...burnt even

I dnt kno hw to say hello so i joke saying why is HE late
He tries to hug me nd i walk on..what a bitch..

It wasnt too bad as we ws in the dark couldnt talk couldnt see each other...he did whisper nd kept tickling me (like wtf am i 5?!) he ws funny tho

He sent me a txt half way thru the film saying we shud stil go hotel...
I say yes bt that i needed to go hme nd get stuff

Film finished
I went home
Met him at hotel

Wasnt as awkward as i thought it would be..
I asked for a drink and looked out the window as i didnt kno wat else to do
He came behind me, hugged me, turnt me around nd kissed me

At that momemt i realised how much i missed his lips his way of kissing me the way he slightly bites my lip
My heart was goin mad...the butterflies in my belly were crazy.

I missed him
I dont hate him
He missed me
He wanted me

And i let him have me...

Oh how i wanted to tell him i still love him..
He kept telling me im beautiful..
He kept kissing me and holding me and looking at me...
Touching my body and telling me he wants me again

And i let him again..and again

We woke up in each others arms
He said im the most beautiful girl in the world..
I didnt want that moment to end

Bt i had to leave i had work at 11..
he begged me not to go he held me and kissed me again

I dropped him home and went work he txt me saying he wants to see me again..i said maybe we spoke all day abwt anything nd everything

And hes just text me sayin 'Im Joking I Luv Yu reli xxxx'

I text bk "luv yu xxx"

And i think i really really do

x :/ x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had an amazing time with him, he sounds really sweet. Enjoy being in love and having him love you, you deserve it. <3

    ReplyDelete