Monday 1 August 2011

Help Please

:'(

oh guys im a failure..
I have good ane bad news..

*Good News*
we had the talk
He got all emotional and said he loved me...

*Bad News*
ive gained 5lbs!!
im happy im inlove and that means goin out for dinner/lunch/cinema..
Aghh i dont kno what to do i hate myself i hate my face my body and my life!

i love him i love him so much bt he js eata and eats and im obv the weakest person in the world....restricting then fasting fuck it

Im done with this fat
Im done with waiting for mia to come back
Im done with it all

Skinny me here i come!!

x :) x

1 comment:

  1. I know right! they are crazy!
    I hope tomorrow is better for you though.

    Just take it one day at a time, that's what I'm trying to do at least. You can lose that 5 pounds easily :)
    At least you didn't gain 34 pounds like me! :O

    Congrats on the boy :) It's wonderful being in love!

    ReplyDelete