Monday 25 July 2011

/#&%**#&&*

AGH...
im the fattest stupidest weakest person..
back to 67kg!!
aghh my clothes are tight my skin is horrid
I hate myself and this stupid fat

Why can i not stop eating
Why can i not say no
Why can i not be skinny

The boy makes her go away
Mia leaves me shes gone
I no longer feel hunger
I no longer feel belly aches
I no longer purge

And i hate it
Im full up all the time
That disguisting feeling of eating too much is all i feel

Mia please come back
Help me again
Help me be skinny
Help me take control again

Thinspo Be My Love Again...

Could i ever Be Happy, InLove And Skinny?

But Really Being Skinny Is Happiness And I Will Find Love So Sacrifices Have To Be Made I Will Be Skinny I Will Loose Min 4lbs A Week I Dnt Care Hw But I Will

* :/ *

1 comment:

  1. I hate when my clothes don't fit. Feeling full sucks too. Don't worry, I'v had times like these and ana, or in your case mis, always finds it's way back eventually. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete