Wednesday 13 July 2011

Finally

So im sorry that ive been a ghost
X

But i finally moved in yaaay
Well i still hv to unpack bt yaay lool

The girls seem really nice and theyre on a 'diet' which they broke in like 5hours bt still theyre lack of self control helps me carry on my war with this b*&%# of a weight

I havnt weighed myself im too scared
I had chinese today with him (he came round to help me move in) i ate as little as possible and filled up on diet coke..
Aghhhh i wna purge so badly bt i cant :'(

ive started to feel hunger again...that satisfing feeling of been empty and knowing that my bodys eating itself..

Ive been really lightheaded lately too bt i think its cs i dnt eat and just smoke which this may sound weird but i love feeling like this...i like knowing that my bodys struggling because then it will use more fat as energy.

He noticed my weightloss he called me beautiful he hugs me and holds me...he actually can wrap his arms around me now...lool

I will weigh myself tmro and let you know hw badly :( ive been

Remember-only a strong willed person can be beautiful x

x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment