Thursday 7 July 2011

Atleast Im Loosing Weight Right?

So...
I havent posted in a few days
Terrible person yes
Good excuse? kinda..

Lol ok so we've met up 2times again..already? Yes..

We Went cinema nd watched hangover 2..well tried to he kept stroking my arms..my legs...kissing me and omg the tension ws unbearable...
No we didnt hav sex in the cinema !

But we wanted eachova and even the next day we planned and booked hotel again for the 22nd which is years away...

So we met up in my lunch hour..went back to mine and o.m.g i didnt want to go back lol

There is some romance to this by the way lol
He rode his bike to my house nd wen i had to go back i drove back...he text me sayin im mean bcs i didnt giv him a kiss goodbye :(

and i did feel terrible bt he rode all the way to my workplace jus for a kiss...and it wa raining so much

Aww lool

Anway hes started calling me bbe and txtin me alot...hes really getting to me

I know i never stopped loving him bt he doesnt know that..
I cant tell him yet im still been the mean bitch to him-which may i add he seems to like more..

Well atleast im loosing weight all this "exercise" ive lost another lb :)

i love hw he makes me feel sexy and wanted
But
I miss mia..shes gne..
I actually looked in the mirror and tricked myself into thinking i look good...
I still need to loose..im not there yet
I jus hope i can start purging again

Remember-Love Is Blind It Tricks Us By Makin Us Happy To Jus Break Us x

x :) x

1 comment:

  1. Your relationship sounds incredibly sweet! And all the "exercise" will help you reach your goals. (: Good luck, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete