Sunday 5 June 2011

Well Hello Hello...

First Post :)
Ahh The Excitement!
Lol So Im Basically On A Mission To Loose Weight...But It Keeps Finding Me :(
From The Name You Can See That Yes Mia Is My Best Friend..My Enemy..The Voice In My Head That I Dont Want To Get Rid Of..Shes Everything And Nothing I Want ♥

Im Going To Document Everyday- For No Reason At All But I Hope You (Whoever Reads) Will Enjoy And Relate To Me

Don Not Post Negativity Because Im Telling You Now-I Do Not Care About Anything BUT Being Skinny And I Do Not Care How I Reach My Goal Weight My Body My Choice :)

Just Remember-Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Talk Soon

x♥x

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss. Good job on joining, "Until the end" the author is a real beautiful girl, she'll support you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Thank You :) And Yh Im Gonna Try Read Her Blog From Beginning To End I Love Her Writing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the name of your blog, it immediately caught my attention! "Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit", I love this quote. I wish you the best of luck on your goals, I know you have the strength to do this! Stay strong, stay beautiful. <3

    @TheJDawg01- I doubt you'll see my comment, but I wanted to let you know, that your words made my day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You So Much Thats So Nice Of You And I Must Say I Love Your Blog Honestly :) x

    ReplyDelete