Tuesday 7 June 2011


So i thought itd be a good idea to tell you a bit about moi :) 

im 19 i live in london and ive been diagnosed with bulimia...but my parents dont know because they ver rarely show intrest in anythin that has nothing to do with work..poor me :( lol jke i love it really i get to do whatever i want and no one notices..except mia.

Let me introduce you to a key character in my life...the beautiful love to hate Mia.
Shes my best friend..my enemy..the one i need but dont want...you could say we have a love hate relationship.

For one reason or another i cant seem to be able to purge recently..like wtf?! bt its mia punishing me because i put on 3lbs like a fat fat fatty lol so im using laxatives and doing a salt cleanse which i normally do 1 or the other but have now taken to doing both..fun times.

Let me jus point out-I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GO A DAY WITHOUT EATING DOEA NOT MAKE YOU ANA...JUST REMEMBER YOU CANT BECOME OR CHOOSE TO BE ANA...SHE CHOOSES YOU.

So My Current Weight Is 67.8kg (Ergh)
My Lowest Weight Is 50kg
1st Goal-59kg-Prize Spray Tan
2nd Goal-52kg-Prize Bikini
3rd Goal-45kg-Prize New Boyfriend ;) 
Ultimate Goal-40kg-Prize Perfection <3

Remember-Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels x
Sent from Samsung Mobile

2 comments:

  1. I totally just used a calculator to convert kg to pounds, since we use pounds in the US. Good luck today, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know XD lol im gonna try use both of them as i weigh myself twice in both :) make it easier for ppl to relate too..x

    ReplyDelete