Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ermmm Where Are My Posts?!?!

RIGHT..... So im sure ive been posting likr everyday and ive just checked on my pc and theres nothing there...

Hmm..

Thats strange.. I guess im gna have to js do it again FUN TIMES o_O

ermm so i got a few things to talk about...lil catch up :P

Numero 1 im still loosing no weight...but im not gaining either so yaay bt naay at the same time.. :(

Numero 2 I joined a boot camp...6am start-3hours long-3times a week...now all i have to do is wake up :/

Numero 3 Im havin a super hard time finding a place to live and roomates that are normal...wish me luck plzz :)

Numero 4 Im a terrible human being for not commenting on your blogs for a few days..but i will do it right now because i love you like that :D !!

Numero 5 The Ex text me again...he said he saw me! and he said i look sexy Hmmm I was in the car and prob singing badly or dancing badly either way CRINGE XD Aghh i have to much pride to ever be with him but why is he sumhow getting to me... Hmmm i hate emotions

Anywhu...Enuff Nonesense Hope Your All (Yes all 3 of you :P ) Well And Beautiful x

Remember-Thin Is In Whoever Says Otherwise Is Usually Fat

x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment