Tuesday 7 June 2011

I Need You More Than You Know

So first of all you guys are awesome :) i really appreciate your support and comments it really means alot to me :) x

Now The Bad Stuff..
1. My No.1 enemy and i met today and he told me im weighing 146.6 i guess he was in a good mood :)

2. I have this stupid emotion called love that wont leave me alone and as i recieved a text from my ex today i got all silly..butterflies in my belly smiling to myself the whole lot..
Let me introduce you to 'The Ex' lets call him N
So N and i dated from the 16th May 2008 to 22nd November 2010 (isit weird that i know specifically?) so yes it has been about 7months since we broke up...if i was reading this id be like 'seriously get over it' so i know hw pathetic im being...there is a but tho...N is the one that got me into recovery during the 2and something years i put on 3stone..he made me feel happy he made me feel beautiful he made me love myself...and i honestly did love him with all my heart.

We're doing the same course in uni which means we had plans we had a future..we were practically settled and yes i am 19 but im stupid in love i believe in the fairytale ending and honest to god if the right guy came along and asked me to marry him right now then id be like HELL YEAH!! :)

Anyway...Back to reality...like i said we're doing the same course in uni

Are you readyfor the punchline?
The guy i love and absolutely cant get over is going to be in my class for the next 4years...now i dnt say this too often but literally FML!

And if your thinkin why not be together why did you break up?
Because he found someone better he found someone prettier,smarter and skinnier.

So the one person that made me better and happy and gave me a near to perfect life...is the same person that took it all away.

Sad Times...

But On A Lighter Happier Note
'Im Movin Out!!' :D
Yaay To Me Growing Up

Remember-You Only Fail If You Stop Trying x

x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment