Tuesday 9 August 2011

These Streets Of Mine...

As i drive through my area all
I see is darkness and sadness.
In a matter of days London has been broken.
Apparently the end is near..
Apparently theres a revolutuon..

My areas have been locked down
Work got shut down
Sirens everywhere

Fear is such a small word right now
Im really scared

Bt im angry who are these people
Why are they allowed to ruin our areas
They say "Fuck The Police"
Then why not petrol bomb a police station
Why are they ruining shops and peoples houses?
because theyre mindless thugs!

and i just binged..

3 comments:

  1. Take care,
    I hope that's everything end up quickly,

    Stay Strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. be careful, kay? stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this on the news, I was completely shocked. Please be careful and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete