Saturday 3 May 2014

What the fuck has my life come to..

So,
I attempted to date.. :/
He shows up 30mins late in a tracksuit -_-

Chats up the girl taking our order, then goes on to tell me he was chatting her up  incase I didn't know..

Oh and at one point he called me a dick?! I think it was when he was telling me about how he'd slept with 3 people in 24 hours...
oh and there was something about a cow he reared that wouldn't eat so choked on solids and they had to step on it's belly and then went on to make noises in the middle of Nando's in case I didn't know what sound a cow made....

oh and did I mention he didn't even pay for me..? He just ordered his food chatted up the girl and walked back to the table.. :/

I don't have a clue how someone could act like that..I pulled the old "oh no my friends have an emergency I need to go..." trick lol

Hope everybody else is ok & doesn't have to deal with shit like this..
I've lost about a stone again, don't know why I allow myself to get this huge..

Back in size 12/14..down to working about 65 hours a week and having no time to eat...? Even though I work at a chinese restaurant! *High5 to me*

x♡♥x

1 comment:

  1. Well he sounds like a cunt. I wouldn't have even been as polite as to make an excuse, I would have straight up told him I was bailing and why. What even are some people?!

    Good job on the loss! And even better if you're managing not to eat despite working at a restaurant. Proud of you, girl. Keep it up xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete