Wednesday 5 October 2011

Im Sorry :/

What a horrible human being!!
im so sorry for been ghost but uni started and its been non stop :'(

im goin uni 9-4 everyday working 6-10 two evenings and 9-9 on sundays and gym whenevr possible...
Seriously im dead!!

been living off ProPlus and i was losing
I lost like 5lbs on that jenny craig bulls#%& but im so busy i was eating when i got in at night and too tired to refuse a takeaway...like everyday

Seriously what a tramp!
aghh i hate my weak self

But on a good note coming back on here and catching up with the lovely bloggers has made me relise that i should be no.1 in my priorities list....
Theres no point of living this hectic life fat!
Lool i chat s%&* i know but im high and waffleing

Anywayzz
News!!
*i got some sexxxxyyyy new manager...like OMG i want to die when i see him like seriously the eyecandy is unbearable!! i want him in my bed NOW (slut) !!
*the boy asked me to move in with him?!! sorry what?!
yes he asked if we could move in together...ermm

*Weight Issues*
sexxy manager off till the 20th
CW-a disguisting 11st....err
'Realistic' GW-10st 5lbs
MY GW-9st 10lbs

A pound a day isnt impossible isit??
Neway my lovelies i shall be back very soon
Hope your all well And beautiful

Remeber-Saying No To That 'Snack' Is The Start To Something Beautiful!!

*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment